DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vw7c9b/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Big Data in Rapid Transit" report to their offering.
The strategic insight provides an outlook of growth opportunities in the Global rail market for Big Data. Secondary and primary research was conducted, including interviews with suppliers, regulation authorities, and distributors. The study discusses key trends, market drivers, opportunities, market size, and forecast of rolling stock deliveries for the rail industry It also highlights competitive factors, competitor market shares, product portfolio, and capabilities for this region. Key conclusions and a future outlook of the market have been provided. The base year is 2014; the forecast period is through 2021.
The aim of this study is to evaluate the revenue growth opportunities available for big data in the rail industry. It identifies business cases and opportunities for future growth.
- The study provides a strategic overview of the Big Data market possible business cases and approaches
- To discuss potential opportunities within the rail industry and related case studies.
- To provide an overview of the level of involvement of OEMs in this space.
- To discuss strategic conclusions and recommendations.
- It provides the market size and penetration forecast of big data in rail transportation spend from 2014 to 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the possible business Big Data can generate across the rail industry?
- Why is Big Data important for the rail environment and where it can help in terms of features and services?
- What are the current opportunities within the rail industry using Big Data and related, successful case studies?
- What market dynamics are influencing the implementation of Big Data?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Introduction to Big Data
5. Migration Strategy Towards Big Data
6. Implications of Big Data on Rail
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Drivers and Restraints
9. Forecast and Trends - Big Data in Rail
10. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
11. Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vw7c9b/strategic