DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfpwh2/multiroom_home) has announced the addition of the "Multi-Room Home Audio Devices and Streaming Technologies: 2015" report to their offering.
The multi-room audio devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28% from 2014 to 2020. Today the market is dominated by Sonos but many new vendors are entering the market using a wide range of wireless streaming technologies.
This study assesses the major market trends, analyzing current device vendor and technology vendor portfolios and providing insight on future market direction.
It also provides historic data from 2010 to 2013 and forecast growth from 2014 to 2020 as well as providing market share analysis for devices and streaming technologies in 2013 and 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Scope and Definitions
2. Market Snapshot
3. The Market for Multi-Room Home Audio Systems/Devices
- Market Overview
- Key Specifications
- Market Forecasts
- Regional Forecasts and Trends
- Notable Products
- Device Ecosystem
- Competitive Analysis
4. Multi-Room Audio Streaming Technologies
- Wireless Technology Attach Rates in Multi-room Audio
- Current Streaming Technologies Available
- - AllPlay
- - Caskeid
- - JukeBlox
- - Play-Fi
- - WiSA
- - VibeHub
- - Airplay
- - DNLA
- - Google Cast
- Competitive Landscape - Multi- Room Audio Streaming Technologies
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfpwh2/multiroom_home