DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7z7qll/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Mobile Money Market in Sub-Saharan Africa - Selected Countries " report to their offering.
Mobile money is expected to transform the financial services landscape. Mobile network operators (MNOs) are taking advantage of this shift to boost their average revenue per user (ARPU) in a bid to counter the increasing pressure on voice revenues. This research service provides an analysis of the mobile money market in selected Sub-Saharan countries of Africa, namely Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Tazania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The study aims to assess the uptake of mobile money in these regions and provide an outlook of its expected evolution. It covers the main consumer trends driving the market as well as operators and the role of regulators in the development of the market. The study period is 2012-2019 with a base year of 2014.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the current state of mobile money in Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe?
- How is the market expected to evolve over the next 5 years?
- What are the main factors affecting the development of the market?
- How will this market influence the provision of financial services in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Who are the key providers in the market and what are their market shares?
- What are the critical success factors in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints-Total Mobile Money Market
4. Forecasts And Trends-Total Mobile Money Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis- Total Mobile Money Market
6. Côte D'Ivoire Analysis
7. Ghana Analysis
8. Kenya Analysis
9. Tanzania Analysis
10. Zambia Analysis
11. Zimbabwe Analysis
12. Mega Trends And Industry Implications
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7z7qll/analysis_of_the