DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6xc42/messaging) has announced the addition of the "Messaging Revolution: How Mobile Messaging Is Transforming Personal Communications, Marketing and The Digital Economy" report to their offering.
Communications has entered the messaging era. In nearly every part of the world, the primary means of human communication is shifting from voice to mobile messaging-based communication.
The report estimates that 59% of the world population between the age of 14-65, more than 2.8 billion people, use mobile messaging communications regularly. The number of regular messaging users as well as the volume of traffic for personal and business communications will continue to grow.
This historic shift is causing a sea change across a vast range of businesses. While mobile operator SMS and MMS was the initial driver of the messaging era, it is the new broadband-based mobile messaging platforms that are radically transforming messaging communications into our personalized connectivity conduit.
There is a white-hot battle at macro and micro-market levels for mobile messaging platforms, who are becoming centralized hubs and distributors of personal communications, two-way business and marketing communications, and digital media. Like social media platforms, messaging platforms promote viral and two-way, communications, but unlike social media platforms, messaging platforms enable broader and more nuanced communications options and consumers are showing a growing interest in small group and one-to-one interactions, as opposed to the broadcast communications of social media.
These collective advantages are shaking the foundations of a wide range of other established business ecosystems. Media publishers are starting to shift strategies to deal with mobile messaging as distribution channels, brands, for marketing and customer service, are being disrupted because of mobile messaging, enterprise communications are completely evolving because of mobile messaging. The stakes are high and the market is in a state of extreme flux, and will remain so for the next 2-3 years.
- Identifies and details six key trends that are driving the messaging ecosystem market
- Profiles 39 companies, both new and established, that are driving market change
- Outlines current and future messaging platform business strategies and revenue models
- Analyzes the key messaging platforms current and projected market and business strategies
- Delivers three-year forecasts for messaging platform Monthly Active Users (MAUs), messaging platform net revenues
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary & Conclusions
4. Business Strategies, Revenue Models
5. Key Messaging Platforms - Competitive Landscape
7. Index Of Featured Companies/Products
8. Other Mentioned Companies/Products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g6xc42/messaging