DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2d3sb2/baby_food_in) has announced the addition of the "Baby Food in Israel 2014" country profile to their offering.
"Baby Food in Israel 2014 is a new report that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Israel, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Israel along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Sales of baby food amounted to 11,588 tonnes in 2013, with a retail value of NIS 850 million, equivalent to US$ 235.5 million.
- Volume has grown by 30% since 2007, with all sectors showing growth. Over the same period, retail sales have grown by 28% at current prices and by 8% at constant 2007 prices.
- Milks represent the largest market segment in terms of volume with 44.4% in 2013, up from 42.5% in 2007; value share is as high as 60.3%, representing an increase of 3.7 percentage points since 2007.
- Baby Food in Israel 2014 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Israel.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Israel. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Israel.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Israel Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Israel along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Israel, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Israel.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Israel considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Abbott Nutritionals
- Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2d3sb2/baby_food_in