DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndd5z2/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research & Reviews: Journal of Oncology and Hematology" subscription to their offering.
Research & Reviews: Journal of Oncology and Haematology (RRJoOH) is focused towards the publication of current research work carried out at all the major research centers in the fields of Oncology and Haematology.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Radiation Oncology.
- Surgical Oncology.
- Medical Oncology.
- Interventional Oncology.
- Gynecologic Oncology.
- Pediatric Oncology.
- Clinical Oncology.
- Ocular Oncology.
- Leukocytes and Hematopoiesis.
- Thrombosis and Vascular Biology.
- Hematological Malignancies,
- Cell Therapy.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Unusual Distant Metastasis in Buccal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Case Report
Venkatesan Ranganathan, Tejal Gorasia, Dheraj Khadakban, Kiran Gulabrao Bagul
2. Physiotherapy Service and Its Impact on the Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Patients
Bhatri pratim Dowarah
3. Carcinoma Penis in Previously Circumscribed Male: A Case Report
4. Changing Trends in Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: A Review
Vijaykumar D.K., Anupama Rajanbabu
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndd5z2/research_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.