DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3q498d/strategic_focus) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing: Technology and market trends" report to their offering.
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the BPO market. The report outlines the evolution of BPO technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents an overview of the revenue opportunities in the BPO market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- The BPO market has been experiencing a level of maturity over the last few years, but is still attracting decent interest from organizations, due to its potential financial and strategic impact.
- The global BPO market remains fragmented, and is largely dominated by small and medium-sized service providers.
- According to the report, the top 10 vendors contributed 33.4% of the total BPO market size in 2012, with this proportion decreasing by 1.7% to reach a figure of 31.7% in 2013.
Reasons To Buy
- Helps the reader to understand the BPO market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the BPO segment.
- The report will provide an assessment of BPO providers and their relative performance in the BPO market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the BPO market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the BPO segment and its sub categories.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Technology evolution
3 Vendor landscape
4 The market opportunity
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3q498d/strategic_focus