FireHost, a secure managed cloud provider, significantly reduces risk for its customers by helping them protect data and exceed compliance requirements. Acknowledged as the top “Niche” cloud provider in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting, FireHost has experienced significant revenue growth as healthcare and PCI-based retail and financial organizations look for a more secure alternative to commodity clouds and traditional service providers. As an independent director on FireHost’s board, Jain brings extensive experience in security, networking, and big data analytics that will help the company make customers’ lives easier.
- Jain is a serial entrepreneur. He founded multiple companies throughout his career.
- Among these, Jain was founder, president, and CEO of IntruVert Networks, which provided high-speed intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, and Distributed Denial of Service products.
- In 2003, Network Associates (now Intel-McAfee) acquired IntruVert Networks.
- Jain held numerous roles within McAfee, including president of the networking business unit, CMO, EVP of corporate strategy, and EVP of corporate development, global business development, and strategy.
- Jain founded and served as CEO of JovianDATA Inc., a big data and business analytics firm that was acquired by MarketShare Partners in 2010.
Dr. Parveen Jain, Board Member, FireHost
“FireHost is one of the most exciting handful of emerging companies in the security arena. I am delighted to join the board at a time when the company is poised for a rapid expansion. Backed by experienced and supportive investors, FireHost’s unrelenting drive for technological leadership and its intense focus on customer success are the cornerstones of its continued growth. I look forward to working with the board and the executive team to continue building a great company in the coming years.”
Jim Lewandowski, CEO, FireHost
“Our commitment is clear: We believe there should be absolutely no compromise in our steadfast approach to protect our customers. Parveen fuels our ability to deliver on that commitment. His experience and participation helps our company look ahead and around corners as we provide our customers the industry’s most secure, compliant cloud. Parveen’s addition makes our company better as we strive to make our customers’ lives easier.”
FireHost offers the most secure, managed cloud IaaS available, protecting sensitive data and brand reputations of some of the largest companies in the world. With private, cloud infrastructure built for security, compliance, performance and managed service, responsible businesses choose FireHost to reduce risk and improve the collection, storage and transmission of their most confidential data.
Follow FireHost on: