DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8brgs4/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Brazilian Companies Investments in ICT" report to their offering.
This report surveyed 254 Brazilian companies in order to understand their current and future ICT investments, drivers, restraints, and their perceptions about trends such as cloud computing and Big Data analytics.
- Spending Patterns and Purchase Behavior: The primary objective of this research was to investigate and to analyze ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) spending patterns and purchase behavior amongst corporations and small and medium businesses (SMB) spread through all sectors of the economy in Brazil for the year 2015.
- ICT Spending Focus: Big Data, Cloud Computing and Telecom Services were the three key areas selected for an analysis of their spending pattern due to their relevance and awareness in the current market. The study also goes deeper in these offers in order to find opportunities for service providers.
- Adoption of Key Technologies: Detecting the level of adoption and readiness to adopt key technologies by Brazilian companies was another important research objective. This report also provides an assessment on the needs, priorities, and business objectives of enterprise companies and organizations in Brazil.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Background, Objectives, and Methodology
3. General Overview and Investment Behavior
4. Information Technology Services Cloud Computing
5. Information Technology Services Big Data
6. Telecommunications Fixed Telephony
7. Telecommunications Data Services
8. Telecommunications Mobile Services
9. Telecommunications Unified Communications Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8brgs4/strategic