DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fdqgt/china_endoflife) has announced the addition of the "China End-of-Life Vehicle (ELV) and Dismantling Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
China's automobile industry has ushered in an explosive growth since 2000, with car ownership rising to 137 million by 2013, second only to the United States. According to an estimated average car scrappage deadline of 10-15 years, China will see the first car scrappage peak in 2015.
China's overall automobile scrap rate was only 4% in 2013, far lower than 6%-8% of developed countries, mainly because national policies on motor vehicle liquidation are still unclear and the industry still desires to be regulated. At the same time, China's low capacity to formally dismantle and process end-of-life vehicles (ELVs) is far behind the needs.
Based on China's car ownership and its growth rate, and 6-8% ELVs of car ownership in mature markets, China's ELVs will reach 9-12 million by 2015 and 12-16 million by 2020, showing a great amount of scrap. There is a great quantity of valuable resources in ELVs, a large number of parts among them can be recycled through remanufacturing. If only scrap steel, scrap tire, waste plastics and scrap non-ferrous metal content in ELVs are considered in statistical analysis, its industry scale will reach about RMB177.8 billion in 2015; if parts remanufacturing and related equipment needs are included, the figure will be far above RMB200 billion.
Key Topics Covered:
- Development environment, industry barriers, trend prediction, etc., of China ELV & Dismantling industry;
- Scale, market segments, etc., of China resource utilization industry;
- Market size and competition pattern of China ELV & dismantling industry as well as industry policies and development status of developed countries;
- Operation, ELV & Dismantling business, etc., of 15 key players in China (Huahong Technology, GEM, Miracle Automation, etc.)
- Anhui Win-Win Group Scrapped Automobiles Recycling and Dismantling Center
- Baosteel Resources Limited
- Beijing Capital Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Auto Scrap (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huahong Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sanyou Group Co., Ltd.
- Miracle Automation
- Shanghai Xinzhuang Auto Dismantling Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Qiushi End-of-Life Vehicle Recycling Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen End-of-Life Vehicle Recycling Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen GEM High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd.
- Ye Chiu Metal Recycling (China), Ltd.
- Zhejiang Materials Development Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fdqgt/china_endoflife.