DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbc83q/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese RF Coaxial Cable Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
Benefiting from a surge in mobile phone users and gradual replacement of 2G by 3G and 4G in developing countries, global RF coaxial cable market size has been growing, registering an average annual growth rate of 8.4% during 2007-2013 and coming to USD 4.29 billion in 2013.
Powerfully driven by national policies, new businesses like broadband network, new generation mobile communications, cloud computing, and high-speed information transmission are accelerating the upgrading of China's communications industry. 2G network has become very popular in China, and RF coaxial cable market in the country was worth RMB 39.63 billion in 2013.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) issued 3G licenses in 2010, TD-LTE 4G license and FDD-LTE trial license in 2013. China's mobile communications industry is transiting from 2G to 3G/4G, and 4G subscribers in China are estimated to reach 440 million in 2017, which will push three major operators into building more LTE base stations, thus further promoting the demand for RF coaxial cable. In 2014, the demand for RF coaxial cable for mobile communications approximated 560,000 km, up 8% from the previous year.
At present, overall technological level of RF coaxial cable in China still desires to be much improved, highly homogenized in low end market and with price war as major means of competition. However, some local companies with strong R&D capabilities have achieved mass production in high-end fields, such as semi-flexible, low loss and corrugated, leading to a gradual increase in substitution for imported products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global RF coaxial cable market size, demand for RF coaxial cable in main countries (including Brazil, India and Russia);
- Chinese RF coaxial cable market size, demand, market segments (including semi flexible, low loss, corrugated and phase-compensated) demand, and competitive landscape;
- Operation and business in China of 8 global RF coaxial cable companies (covering Belden, Habia, Amphenol and Nexans);
- Operation and RF coaxial cable business of 8 Chinese RF coaxial cable companies (including Kingsignal, Hengxin Technology and Trigiant Group).
- Acome Xintai Cables Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Zhongling Radio Communications
- Jiangsu Hengxin Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kingsignal Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin 609 Cable Co., Ltd.
- Times Microwave Systems
- Trigiant Group
- Zhongtian Hitachi RF Cable Co., Ltd.
- Zhuhai Hanseng Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbc83q/global_and