DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrfh5v/global_executives) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Executives Survey: Craft Products - Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach" to their offering.
Global Executives Survey: Craft Products - Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach is a new report that analyzes key attributes associated with craft products opinion about capability of major brands/ multinational businesses to launch craft products. The report also examines executive opinion about the projected change in number of craft product launches in the industry over the next three years and analyzes budget expectations for craft production over the next twelve months. Furthermore the report analyzes the significance of craft production from consumer industry and company points of view.
- Executives foresee an increase in the number of craft product launches over the next three years
- Individualized packaging is vital for launching craft products
- Consumers will look for craft products at specialist stores small independent stores and online channels over the next three years
- High quality and increased customization is influencing customers towards craft products
- Higher cost and limited availability are restricting consumers from purchasing craft products
Key Topics Covered:
Organizations recognize that the desire for craft production is a growing trend, however, it is not at the forefront of many businesses future objectives
Marketers are aware of the varying consumer groups which are attracted to craft production, but adapting marketing strategies to attract consumers' attention should be a priority
Organizations view that consumers have a greater understanding of craft production, however, greater education is considered key to avoid consumer skepticism regarding its gimmick perception
- Craft Brew Alliance
- Pepsi Co Inc.
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery
- UPM Raflatac Ltd.
- Tallgrass Brewing
- Founders Brewing
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrfh5v/global_executives