DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gksmmf/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Emission Control Programs in Key Markets Towards 2020" report to their offering.
This research service aims to identify important emission control and fuel economy improvement programs in the global key markets, thereby determining what powertrain technologies would play pivotal roles in ensuring compliance in these regions. An attempt is made to provide an overview of emission control programs in key markets and to understand the policy framework and various prevalent incentive schemes.
The study aims to identify important emission control and fuel economy improvement programs in the global key markets, thereby determining what power-train technologies would play pivotal roles in ensuring compliance in these regions.
- Provide an overview of emission control programs in key markets, understand policy framework and various prevalent incentive schemes.
- Understand risk associated with these markets in terms of their air quality and consequent vehicle emission control programs by the government and regulatory bodies.
- Map current and potential low emission zones and determine the impact of these on the uptake on ICEs and Evs.
- Analyze and understand actual impact of policy making on the growth and uptake of low emitting vehicles in the case of specific cities (e.g., London and Shanghai).
- Understand the overall role of all major regulatory measures in shaping the power-train technologies in these regions and determine what technologies will be in focus to improve compliance and move closer to tail pipe emission and fuel economy targets.
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope and Vehicle Segmentation
Regional Analysis - Europe
Regional Analysis - China, Japan, South Korea, India
Regional Analysis - North America
Regional Analysis - Latin America
Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gksmmf/strategic