DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5x63k/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Craniomaxillofacial Devices - Current and Future Players" report to their offering.
Throughout this report, adoption patterns, procedure volumes, and market revenues for all the aforementioned segments are included. In addition, The publisher included an analysis on the dural repair market, which consists of dural substitutes and dural sealants. However, procedure numbers and market revenues for dural repair are provided only for the US market.
Given the current exigent economic conditions, hospital administrators are deploying different approaches to realize their cost-containment goals. Moving forward, although the competition is set to tighten in the general orthopedic industry due to the increased pricing erosion and austerity measures, the CMF market remains one that promises growth potential. Currently, plate and screw fixation is the major segment that companies pay particular attention to, due to the steady increase in the procedure volumes of CMF trauma, reconstruction, and orthognathic surgeries.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Craniomaxillofacial Devices.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Craniomaxillofacial Devices in clinical practice.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Treatment Modalities Overview
- CMF Plate and Screw Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
- CMF Bone Graft Substitutes
- Thoracic Fixation
- 2 Sternotomy
- Dural Repair
4 Current and Future Players
- Trends in Corporate Strategy
- Established Players in CMF Devices
- Established Players in Dural Repair
- Emerging Players
5 Pipeline Products
- Ceremed's Dural Substitute (US)
- HyperBranch Medical Technology's Adherus Dural Sealant (US)
- InVivo Therapeutics' Dural Substitute and Sealant (US)
- NanoNerve's Dural Substitute (US)
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes and Ethicon)
- KLS Martin
- Gore Medical
- Integra LifeSciences
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5x63k/medipoint