DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p54bdn/animal_husbandry) has announced the addition of the "Animal Husbandry Equipment Market in Brazil: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for Brazil, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses animal husbandry equipment market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to Brazil's animal husbandry equipment market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major Brazilian consumers of animal husbandry equipment, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the Brazil market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY EQUIPMENT MARKET IN BRAZIL
- Overview of animal husbandry equipment market
- Producers of animal husbandry equipment in Brazil, including contact details and product range
3. BRAZIL'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ANIMAL HUSBANDRY EQUIPMENT
- Export and import of animal cages: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of animal drinkers: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of egg incubators: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. CONSUMERS OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY EQUIPMENT ON BRAZILIAN MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p54bdn/animal_husbandry