DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjnklc/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in the US 2014" report to their offering.
The High Net Worth trends in the US 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 5.2 million HNWIs in the US. These HNWIs held US$21.1 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.0 million.
- Following a 6.5% increase in 2012, HNWI numbers in the US rose by 3.8% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of US HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.1% to reach 6.0 million by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.7%, to reach US$28.8 trillion by 2018.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Citigroup Private Bank
- Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management
- JP Morgan Private Bank
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Northern Trust Wealth Management
- PNC Wealth Management
- SunTrust Wealth Management
- US Bancorp Wealth Management
- Wells Fargo Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjnklc/high_net_worth