DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkhhgg/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Bangladeshi Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the Bangladeshi defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Bangladeshi defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 8.71% between 2010 and 2014, and values US$2.2 billion in 2014
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$13.7billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 31.3% over the forecast period, compared to an average share of 28.4% during 2010-2014
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$9.4 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopters, naval vessels, and surveillance equipment
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nkhhgg/future_of_the