DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/345j4d/micro_market) has announced the addition of the "Micro Market Monitor: North America Subsea BOP Market" report to their offering.
The North American subsea BOP systems market, valued at in $251 million in 2014, is projected to reach $365 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.8%. The North American segment has a share of 6% in the global market.
The market is segmented based on types, which include Annular type and RAM type.
The subsea BOP systems report consists of the profiles of some major players in the market, such as Tenaris (Luxembourg), National Oilwell Varco (U.S.), and Proserv (U.K.), among others.
- An in-depth analysis of the products of different companies and differentiating them based on specifications of blowout preventers
Market Inducing Data:
- Subsea rig count
- Information about upcoming rigs
- Information about oil & gas companies' rigs
- An in-depth value chain analysis
- Interrelation between the segments
- Impact of segments on the market
- Information and specifications of blowout control systems
- Information about the types of rigs and the number of blowout preventers used in each type of rigs
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 North America, By Technologies
5 North America, By Geographies
6 North America, By Companies
- Cameron International Corporation
- National Oil Well Varco, Inc
- Uztel, Ltd.
- Rongsheng Machinery Manufacture, Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/345j4d/micro_market