DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp2j64/acute_renal) has announced the addition of the "Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Acute Renal Failure (ARF) (Acute Kidney Injury) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
- NephroGenex, Inc.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
- Am-Pharma B.V.
- AlloCure Inc.
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- Thrasos, Inc.
- Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
- Kringle Pharma, Inc.
- Nephrx Corporation
- STATegics, Inc.
- ACROVIS biostructures GmbH
- Nyken BV
- AbbVie Inc.
- Adrenomed AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dp2j64/acute_renal