DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qwt9g/metastatic) has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Melanoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Melanoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Melanoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Metastatic Melanoma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metastatic Melanoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Vical Incorporated
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Genentech, Inc.
- MedImmune, LLC
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Delcath Systems, Inc.
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Bayer AG
- Incyte Corporation
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AVAX Technologies, Inc.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
- Antisoma plc
- Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited
- HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioAlliance Pharma SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9qwt9g/metastatic