STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
SAS Group: (STO:SAS)(OSE:SASNOK)
Comparative figures include Widerøe for the August to September 2013 period.
- Income before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 789 (601)
- Revenue: MSEK 10,966 (11,059) · Unit revenue (PASK) declined 0.1%
- Unit cost (CASK) decreased 1.1% · EBIT margin: -2.3% (16.5%)
- Income before tax: MSEK -450 (1,568) · Net income for the period: MSEK -303 (1,465)
- Earnings per common share: SEK -1.21 (4.45)
- The outlook for the full year 2014/2015 is presented on page 8
- The Board proposes that no dividend be paid to holders of SAS AB’s common shares for the 2013/2014 fiscal year
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 50 per preference share to holders of preference shares
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on December 18, 2014, at 8:00 a.m.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com