AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innography, the innovative software provider of better intellectual property answers for improved business results, announces 92 percent of Advanced Analysis users are ‘Very Satisfied’ with the service offering based on the firm’s latest client satisfaction survey. The annual Innography client satisfaction survey was administered by an independent third-party consulting firm.
“Our Net Promoter Score® increased substantially from an already high level last year, reflecting the positive client impact from our growing and focused Client Success team,” said John F. Martin, CEO and chairman, Innography. “Over 90 percent of users said they were satisfied with the value they receive today from Innography, and they will see even more significant product advances in 2015.”
Some additional key findings include:
- Top use cases for Innography were: Patent Licensing, Patent Portfolio Management, Competitive Intelligence and Research & Development. Notably, these use cases also generated the highest satisfaction scores among users.
- Sixty percent of Advanced Analysis users employ Innography for more than one use case, reflecting the breadth of the software’s capabilities.
- The users who log into Innography more often are most satisfied; the more users leverage Innography, the better they like it.
- In particular, users showed increased satisfaction with “The accuracy of the data,” with the most frequent users giving Innography an average score of 8.1 out of 10 in the area.
Clients also expressed appreciation for the value of Innography’s software and support teams, with comments such as:
- “Innography has been a great time saver and an unbelievable tool to capture key information quickly.”
- “The semantic search capability is amazing and invariably seems to find what I’m looking for.”
- “Frequent and momentous product releases – collaborative and responsive team – easy to use user interface.”
Innography’s client satisfaction survey was performed by independent third-party Satrix Solutions, a certified Net Promoter Loyalty Partner. The consulting firm assisted Innography to effectively leverage data-driven insights to continually enhance the client experience.
“It is clear that Innography is deeply committed to service excellence,” said Evan Klein, founder and president, Satrix Solutions. “The continuous upward trend in both Net Promoter and satisfaction scores, universally positive sentiment with platform usability, and a reputation among clients as a market leader are strong evidence of that commitment. We applaud Innography’s company-wide focus on delivering a best-in-class service experience, resulting in these impressive survey findings.”
Founded in 2007 and based in Austin, Texas, Innography provides better answers to questions about intellectual property to help organizations improve their business results. Innography’s proprietary software suite combines unique correlation and visualization technologies to enable users to quickly gain valuable insights for managing, extending and exploiting their patent portfolios. With a premier client list of over 250 patent owners and industry-leading client satisfaction, Innography is the world’s premier Intellectual Property Business Intelligence (IPBI) provider. For more information about Innography, please visit www.Innography.com.
®Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld