DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xz6ksf/marketing) has announced the addition of the "Marketing Automation Solutions Market - India" report to their offering.
A Marketing Automation Solution (MAS) is a tool that automates marketing and sales activities to drive revenue growth and empowers organizations to make data-driven decisions. It includes Content Marketing Enablement, Lead Management, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Analytics and Measurement. The MAS market in India is at a nascent stage; awareness levels are low. Hence, end users are apprehensive about making the shift from using manual modes of digital marketing to automated modes. This report also covers the drivers and restraints for the growth of the MAS market in India.
It consists of 7-year forecast of revenue for the total market and various end-user segment breakdowns, such as B2B, B2C, Enterprise, and SMBs. It also details the pricing and unit forecasts and trends. A detailed questionnaire was developed to understand the awareness levels, the rate of adoption, and the trends that currently exist in the region for MAS as a tool. 200 top-level executives from various verticals responded, and a combined analysis of end-user and vendor-side perspectives is provided in this study to render a holistic view of the MAS market in India.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the growth potential of MAS market in India?
- What are the differentiating product features offered by the key vendors in the market?
- How are the disruptive technologies and market trends shaping the Indian market?
- Adoption of tools like marketing automation is causing cross-industry competition as well as convergence. What is the impact of this on a nascent market such as the Indian market?
- Which are the verticals that are consuming the MAS product in the most optimal fashion? And, why?
- What are the drivers of growth available for leading global vendors to penetrate the Indian market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Ecosystem And Distribution Channel Discussion
4. External Challenges: Drivers And Restraints -Total MAS Market
5. Forecasts And Trends - Total MAS Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total MAS Market
7. Product Analysis
8. Demand-Side Analysis
9. Technology And Market Trends
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xz6ksf/marketing