DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpttsz/global_airport) has announced the addition of the "Global Airport Security Technology Market Assessment" report to their offering.
As global air passenger volume grows, especially in the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions, enhanced airport security becomes more important. Advancements in security control and screening technologies are opening new opportunities for technology suppliers as nations upgrade and expand their airport infrastructure. This research service analyses the drivers and restraints that will affect the global airport security technology market, examines the regions in which spending growth is most likely, and predicts how demand for security technology will evolve. Segment breakdowns are included. The study's base year is 2014. The forecast period is through 2023.
- The market for airport security technology has remained strong despite financial constraints on airports and domestic regulators.
- Technology spending will be driven by both existing and new threats to air infrastructure, with international regulators playing a key role in enhancing global airport security levels.
- The Asia-Pacific region will see the greatest expenditure growth over the forecast period.
- Technology and system integration will have an increasingly prominent role in day-to-day airport security operations; the use of Big Data is key to this shift.
- Screening will be the greatest market opportunity over the forecast period as old systems are replaced and innovative technologies help to combat new threats.
Key Topics Covered:
TOTAL AIRPORT SECURITY TECHNOLOGY MARKET
- Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Total Airport Security Technology Market: Segment Analysis
- Perimeter Security Segment Analysis
- Surveillance Segment Analysis
- Access Control Segment Analysis
- Screening Segment Analysis
- C2 & Integration Segment Analysis
- Cybersecurity Segment Analysis
- Communications Segment Analysis
- Africa Analysis
- Asia-Pacific Analysis
- Central Asia Analysis
- Europe Analysis
- Latin America Analysis
- Middle East Analysis
- North America Analysis
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpttsz/global_airport