DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb339x/recurrent_head) has announced the addition of the "Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- Amgen Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- MedImmune, LLC
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- PCI Biotech AS
- Glycotope GmbH
- VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
- AlphaMab Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb339x/recurrent_head