DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prv4z3/beyond) has announced the addition of the "Beyond BRIC - Strategic Analysis of the Middle East and North African NDT Inspection Services Market" report to their offering.
This report gives a strategic overview of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) NDT inspection services market. In this region, Saudi Arabia is the largest market for NDT inspection services and is growing rapidly due to investment in the oil and gas and the power generation infrastructure in the country. Declining oil and gas prices are a threat to the market, though it is expected that this will not substantially impact the market. Even if the oil and gas industry is hit by the oil prices, it is expected that there will be increased investment in the power generation industry. This will offset any slowdown in the NDT inspection services market due to a slowdown in the oil and gas industry.
- The global challenge of a lack of certified technicians is not present in this region; however, there is a lack of skilled technicians. Most technicians in MENA are trained in India and they are often not trained well or do not possess certificates with the requisite training.
- European companies are expanding their footprint in this region with Bureau Veritas and Intertek Group, PLC having made investments in this region through acquisitions over the past two years. It is expected that more global companies will increase their footprint in this region.
- NDT & Corrosion Control Services is the largest company in the region that focuses on the Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) markets. Competition in every other country is extremely local.
- Turkey, Iraq, and Oman have good growth prospects over the next five years. Specifically, Turkey will be a key market for European companies with the accession of the country to the European Union.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total NDT Inspection Services Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total NDT Inspection Services Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total NDT Inspection Services Market
6. GCC Region Breakdown
7. Rest of Middle East Region Breakdown
8. North Africa Region Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prv4z3/beyond