DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khs6l6/cloud_telephony) has announced the addition of the "Cloud Telephony Services in India" report to their offering.
The cloud telephony services market in India has grown immensely over the last few years. However, the market is still at a nascent stage, with most participants providing the lower range of offerings such as outbound dialers or bulk SMS broadcasting. More sophisticated market participants offer Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and analytics as part of their solutions. The base year of the study is 2013, with the forecast period ranging from 2014 to 2020.
- Cloud telephony in India has witnessed growth in adoption during the last few years. This is because the cost and features being offered are more attractive over plain vanilla hosted electronic private branch exchange (EPBX) and PBX solutions.
- The market is being driven by participants that are startups or small and medium businesses (SMBs) and by those that target the SMB and the micro SMB (MSMB) segments.
- Cloud telephony is very attractive to these segments as basic functions and requirements of a company can be completely outsourced and there is no locking in of contracts and equipment.
- Business lead management, tracking of customer engagement and interaction levels, and analytics derived from the cloud platform are the most often sought benefits from cloud telephony.
- As the market is still at a nascent stage, most participants offer the lower range of offerings such as outbound dialers or bulk SMS broadcasting. More sophisticated participants offer application programming interfaces (APIs) and analytics as part of the solution offerings.
- Cloud telephony allows SMBs and MSMBs to choose multiple virtual phone numbers, tollfree numbers, and features such as call routing to ensure that a line never appears to be busy.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cloud Telephony Services in India
- Market Overview
- Market Trends
- Impact Of Cloud Telephony
- Profiling Major Market Participants
- The Last Word
- Knowlarity Communications
- Ozonetel Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khs6l6/cloud_telephony