DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59m4wd/thailand) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Automotive Outlook 2014 " report to their offering.
This research service presents an overview of the Thailand automotive market during 2013 and market forecasts for 2014. It features a summary of the Thailand automotive market outlook in 2013, including total industry volume, automotive market growth factors, total industry volumes for ASEAN, and total production volumes for ASEAN.
The detailed outlook for the Thailand market in 2014 includes factors driving automotive market growth and their impact and optimistic, and pessimistic scenario analyses. Key conclusions and future outlook have also been provided.
- The industry volume in Thailand witnessed a considerable decline in 2013 due to the completion of the First Car Buyer Program, which stimulated demand in 2012. The declining prices in the used car market affected the market negatively.
- Other market factors such as economic slowdown and political turmoil also negatively affected the consumer sentiment in Thailand in 2013.
- Despite a decline in sales, the rollover effects of the First Car Buyer Scheme in H1 caused Thailand to retain its position as the largest vehicle market in ASEAN. However, in terms of production, Indonesia witnessed a higher growth than Thailand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Thailand Automotive Outlook 2013
- Total Industry Volume
- Monthly Automotive Sales Trend
- Automotive Market Growth Factors
- Total Industry Volumes (TIV)-ASEAN
- Total Production Volumes-ASEAN
3. Thailand Automotive Outlook 2014
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact of After effects of the First Car Buyer Program
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact of Political Turmoil and Post-Election Uncertainty
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact of Weak Economic Growth
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact of Global Economy and Currency Movements
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact of Weak Consumer Sentiment and Consumption
- Factors Driving Automotive Market Growth-Impact and Probability
- Scenario Analysis-Conservative View
- Scenario Analysis-Optimistic View
4. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59m4wd/thailand