DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xq8k3/nanotrends) has announced the addition of the "Nanotrends" subscription to their offering.
NanoTrends attracts scholarly contributions that fall under the broad tag of nanoscale science and technology. The coverage in general encompasses synthesis, characterization, studying properties, processing, fabrication and applications of the nanomaterials in the fields of electronics, medicine, healthcare, energy, biotechnology and environmental studies. To elaborate:
- Characterization techniques of Nanomaterials
- Coupling of Properties at the Nanoscale
- Films, Membranes, & Coatings
- Nanoceramics, Metals & Alloys
- Nanoparticles, Nanocrystals, Colloids, Sols
- Nanoporous materials
- Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofibers, Nanorods, & Nanobelts
- Properties effected by Nanoscale Dimensions
- Self-assemblies & directed assemblies
- Biomedical, Medicinal, Cosmetics & Drug development
- Catalysis, Gas/ Liquid Separations & Membrane reactors
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical
- Conversion of Energy & Storage Devices/ Systems namely Fuel Cells & Solar Cells.
- Electrical, Electronics, Photonics & Magnetics, Telecommunications & Computational Studies.
- Food, Textile, Environmental, Construction.
- Transportation Nanomachines, Machine tools, Automobiles.
Key Topics Covered:
Direct ELISA based Reagentless Amperometric Immunosensor for Cancer Antigen 125
Ragini Raghav, Sudha Srivastava
Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida,Uttar Pradesh-201307, India
EFFECT OF LAYERED DOUBLE HYDROXIDE IN POLYMER NANOCOMPOSITES THE REVIEW
Pon Maheskumar, P. Sathish Kumar, P. Sathiamurthi, R. Rajasekar
Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Building and Mechanical Sciences,Kongu Engineering College, Tamilnadu-638052, India
Photocatalytic Disinfection using Titanium Dioxide Use of CFL as Environmental Disinfectant
Priyanshu Verma-, Anurag Srivastava, Naveen Mittal, Jatinder Kumar
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Preparation and characterization of SiO2 doped nanocomposite polymer electrolyte films
S. U. Patil , S. S. Yawale, S. P. Yawale
Govt. College of Engineering, Chandrapur-442403, India
Study of Low temperature effect on strength of Polymers-a novel approach towards cryogenic treatment
Kavita N Pande-, Anupama Kumar, Dilip R Peshwe
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), South Ambazari Road,Nagpur-440010, Maharashtra, India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xq8k3/nanotrends