DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rq3hj5/journal_of_web) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Web Engineering & Technology" subscription to their offering.
Journal of Web Engineering & Technology (JoWET): Journal of web Engineering & Technology is a refereed journal providing a forum and an authoritative source of information in web engineering and web technology field. It is devoted to analysis, design, development, use, evaluation & teaching of web based systems, application, sites and technologies based research.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Systems analysis and design
- Hypermedia/hypertext engineering
- Web engineering tools & methods
- Modeling and model-based design and development
- Navigation and hypermedia
- Web design patterns and pattern mining
- Web application evaluation, verification and validation
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, semantic web
- Specification languages, management, negotiation and monitoring mechanisms.
- Microsoft .NET, Sun One, IBM web sphere, oracle internet application Server.
- Mobile web services, service-based approaches
- Performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies & testing
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
1. Personalized Web Search Over Encrypted Databases
2. A Survey Paper on Estimating the Online Social Networking Site
Deepti Bhagwani, Dr. Setu Kumar Chaturvedi
3. An Efficient Color Method for Retrieving Color-based Images
Vinodha H N, Geetha N.B, Mohamed Rafi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rq3hj5/journal_of_web