DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5glx4/journal_of) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Microwave Engineering & Technologies" subscription to their offering.
Journal of Microwave Engineering & Technologies (JoMET): is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Microwave Engineering & Technologies.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Microwave, Millimeter-Wave, and Terahertz Technologies
- Microwave Antennas and Devices
- Microwave Photonics
- Infrared and Laser Technologies
- Band Gap Materials
- Electromagnetic Field
- Microwave Communications
- MMIC, MEMS, PBG Structures and Metamaterials
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
1. Design and Performance Improvement of Wearable Antenna
Zakir Ali, Vinod Kumar Singh, Ashutosh Kumar Singh
2. Bandwidth and Return Loss Enhancement in Patch Antenna by Meta Material using at 2.62 GHz
Vivek Gupta, Sandeep Kumar Agrawal
3. Rectangular Micro Strip Patch Antenna Interconnected with Symmetrical Cut Hexagonal Shaped between Horizontal Lines Meta Material Structure Enhancement Bandwidth at 1.80 GHz
Anshuman Garg, Anjana Goen
4. Investigation of Square Monopole Antenna with Slotted Patch
Guruprasad Yadav, Prashant Kumar Dixit, Abhishek Tiwari, Akhilesh Kumar Gupta
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5glx4/journal_of