DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqz3j8/journal_of_power) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Power Electronics & Power Systems" subscription to their offering.
Journal of Power Electronics & Power Systems (JoPEPS) is focused towards the publication of research finding papers in the areas of Power Electronics & Power Systems.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Power Transmission, Distribution and Generation
- Power Electronics and Communication
- Electric Machinery and Power Engineering Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Systems Modeling & Simulation
- Energy Development
- Supervisory Control
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
1. Design and Simulation of IRFOC for SPWM Inverter-fed Induction Motor Considering Core Loss and Stray Load Loss
Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Md. Ehtashamu Haque, Rupak Kanti Dhar
2. Mitigation of Flicker and Harmonics in Grid Connected DFIG for Power Quality Improvement
Sanjeev Kumar Bhalla, R. K. Jarial, Y. R. Sood
3. Single-Input Fuzzy Logic Controllers for Efficiency Maximized Separately Excited DC Motor
Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Toshiaki Murata, Junji Tamura
4. The Time and Frequency Response of Shielded Transformer Windings
Mohamed Mostafa Saied
5. Direct Power Control of Induction Motor Drive
Abolfazl Halvaei Niasar, Hossein Rahimi Khoei
6. Evaluation of Reliability in Five-Phase Induction Motor Operated at Low Speed by V/F Control Method using FPGA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqz3j8/journal_of_power