DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcrzkz/trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Trends in Opto-Electro & Optical Communications" subscription to their offering.
Trends in Opto Electro & Optical Communications (TOEOC) is a print and e-journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Opto Electro & Optical Communication.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Enabling Technologies & Applications in Optical Networks
- Survivability, Reliability & Security of Optical Networks
- Signaling and Information Models for Network Control & Management
- Architecture, Protocols & Algorithms for Dynamic Optical Networks
- Fiber-Optic Networks
- Advanced DSL Technologies on Fiber-to-the-Home Architectures
- Operations Support Systems for Optical Network
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
1. Design Optimization of C-Band 4-Channel WDM Optical Communication System using EDFA
Refaya Taskin Shama, Nisa Alam, Sadia Yasmin, Md. Sajid Hossain, Rinku Basak
2. Effects of Cavity Length on the Performance Characteristics of InGaN based 420 nm MQW Blue Violet Laser
Aniqa Tahsin, Rinku Basak
3. Efficient Data Transmission through Fiber Optic Communication System using SOA
Sujan Howlader, Md. Shazzad Hossain, Raja Rashidul Hasan, Rinku Basak
4. Effects of EDFA Parameters on the Performance of A 4-Channel CWDM Optical Communication System
Nisa Alam, Rinku Basak
5. Review on Optimization of Wireless Optical Communication System
A. Jabeena, T. Jayabarathi, Ratul Aggarwal, Luve Singh
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcrzkz/trends_in