DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n42b59/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research & Reviews : Journal of Physics" subscription to their offering.
Research & Reviews: Journal of Physics (RRJoPHY) ) is a Print and online Journal focused towards the publication of current research work carried out under Physics. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Physics.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Mathematical Physics
- Experimental Research
- Fluid and Plasma Theory
- Experimental & theoretical studies
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Biological Physics
- High Energy Physics
- Cosmology and String Theory
- Lasers and Quantum Optics
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantum Computation and Statistical Physics
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Key Topics Covered:
1. First Principles Band-gap Calculations of 3d Transition Metals-added Rock-salt ZnO
M. Ashraf, A. Afaq
2. Fragility of Ge40S60 Glass Forming Liquid
G. Saffarini, A. Saiter, J. M. Saiter
3. High-Spin Structure in 192-196pt Isotopes
Huda H. Kassim, Fadhil I. Sharrad
4. Compositional and Optical Properties of Sb Doped ZnO Thin Films
Bhuiyan M. R. A., Begum J., Hoq E.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n42b59/research_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.