DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9rqzc/us_hemostasis) has announced the addition of the "US Hemostasis Market" report to their offering.
The Affordable Care Act has created an upswing in the number of patients entering the US healthcare system, boosting the volume of routine and specialized testing performed in laboratories. This market insight analyzes the instrumentation and reagent segment activity within the US hemostasis market. Key trends and a comparative analysis between the installed base trends of 2012 and 2013 are provided for hospitals, blood banks, independent/reference labs, clinics/physician office laboratories (POLs), and public health institutes. A SWOT analyses and market share for the main leading vendors (e.g., Siemens/Sysmex, Diagnostica Stago, and Instrumentation Laboratories) have been studied. The base year is 2013 and forecasts span 2014 to 2016.
- The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has boosted the number of patients using the healthcare system, which, in turn, has increased demand within the reagent market.
- Laboratory and hospital consolidation has caused the number of instruments per site to increase thus slowing down the sale of analyzers.
- Physician office erosion has resulted in a decreased customer base for the sale of low throughput analyzers.
- The market can be segmented by analyzers and reagents. This does not include point of care testing (POCT).
- This research service covers only fully-automated analyzers.
- Key vendors are Sysmex/Siemens, Diagnostica Stago, and Instrumentation Laboratory.
- Includes analysis of only Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)-certified labs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends Competitive Landscape (SWOT Analysis)
3. Forecast and Trends - Total Hemostasis Market
4. Market Share Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9rqzc/us_hemostasis