LONDON & BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BookingBug today announced it has launched BookingBug for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. BookingBug for Salesforce enables retailers, banks, telcos, universities, government organizations and more to align digital and physical operations and become truly omni-channel, providing a single view of the customer.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform – the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing – BookingBug for Salesforce is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
BookingBug for Salesforce Key Features
BookingBug for Salesforce provides businesses with a seamless, two-way link between two widely adopted and naturally complementary customer engagement tools, enabling:
- All bookings that are taken through BookingBug (whether made online, via mobile, face-to-face or through a call centre) to be automatically populated directly into the Salesforce workflow;
- Leads, contacts and accounts to be automatically updated for existing customers, or created for new customers when a new booking is made;
- The BookingBug admin dashboard to be used from right within Salesforce;
- User ability to view, amend and add bookings from within Salesforce1, and Salesforce Chatter push notifications to update staff when a booking is made or updated.
The app puts a powerful customer engagement toolkit into the armoury of retailers, consumer banks, healthcare organisations, universities, governments, utility providers and other B2C organizations that are seeking new ways to engage with their customers.
Comments on the News
- “Retailers, banks, governments and other large B2C organizations are recognizing the value of offering face-to-face services, events and experiences to bring them closer to customers,” commented Glenn Shoosmith, CEO, BookingBug. “This strategy presents a huge opportunity to learn, engage, improve loyalty and provide a better multichannel customer experience. It provides new routes to drive footfall, upsell and new revenues. And, crucially, it creates a mechanism to collect outcome data and enable more targeted marketing. The challenge is how organizations bring these new touchpoints into the 360 understanding of the customer. This is where BookingBug for Salesforce comes in, to align offline with online.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner programs, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, BookingBug provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,600 partner apps and more than 2.7 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
BookingBug enables businesses to market, sell and manage their value-add services, education and expertise. Bringing together the digital and physical worlds, it is the market leading multichannel appointment booking and event management platform. BookingBug enables customers to book appointments, consultations, events, services, classes and more seamlessly through web, mobile, contact centre and on site through cutting edge responsive, fully flexible, fully integrated interfaces. It provides consumers with the best possible online and offline experience, and enabling businesses to increase footfall, conversion and drive new revenues.
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of BookingBug: https://www.facebook.com/BookingBug
- Follow BookingBug on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookingbug
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.