NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Advizr, the financial planning software created to expand consumer and advisor access to high-quality financial planning services, has gone live and will be showcased at upcoming software conferences. Developed by a team of veteran financial planners and experienced technologists, Advizr is reinventing financial planning software: its updated interface brings it in line with today’s consumer-facing software, with a focus on clear layout and ease of use—while at the same time providing institutional-quality functionality.
Traditionally, financial planning software has been highly complex, offering advisors sophistication, but requiring intensive training. Plans were expensive to produce, limiting their usefulness for the mass affluent or mass market client. As a result, “advisors” have a limited ability to deliver planning services, with only 1 in 3 advisors offering holistic advice, according to Cerulli & Associates.
Advizr, with its ability to automate advice delivery, allows financial advisors to service their full range of customers in a cost-effective manner. Its sleek and intuitive user interface enables advisors to provide a higher level of service to all of their clients, regardless of their net worth.
“We are passionate about financial planning and we believe the advisors with the right technologies are best positioned to deliver it. There has been very little innovation in financial planning technology in recent years and it is time for a change,” says Hussain Zaidi, Co-founder & CEO of Advizr.
Advizr has lined-up a dream team of industry experts and innovators on its Advisory Board, including:
- Brett Danko – Renowned Financial Planning educator and practitioner who has taught over 10,000 professionals.
- Chris Feeney – Industry expert with over 30 years of experience and former CIO of LPL Financial
- JP Nicols – Industry innovator, founder and CEO of the research and innovation firm Clientific, and co-founder of the Bank Innovators Council.
- Chandresh Iyer - Operating executive in the transaction processing industry specializing in securities and fund services, with over 25 years of experience.
Advizr is available today for financial advisors at advizr.com. Its features include:
- Automated advice delivery solution
- Offered as self-directed or advisor driven solution
- Seamlessly integrated data aggregation
- Enables collaborative planning
Advizr’s workflow versatility and ease of use makes it a great tool for all types of advisors: Gen X/Y focused advisors, mass-affluent focused, and even CFPs. “We are setting a new standard in financial planning technologies. The days when advice delivery was only for High Net Worth clients are in the past,” says Zaidi.
Advizr, based in New York, NY, is dedicated to creating groundbreaking software that will make financial services more accessible to today’s investors and consumers, and more economical and effectively delivered by financial professionals. Learn more about us at www.advizr.com.