DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxwwdz/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the US LIMS Market" report to their offering.
The laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market in the United States has been a mature space for many years. The evolution of laboratory needs has spurred innovation in this industry, forcing vendors to change their approach toward consumers.
Consumers have the option of choosing between thick-client (Web-enabled) solutions, thin-client (Web-based) solutions, and a new segment of cloud-native LIMS solutions. Each of these solutions caters to the various needs in the market. An increasing number of consumers are shifting away from thick-client LIMS solutions to more affordable and flexible solutions to meet their needs.
- Thin-client segmentation is at the peak of its growth as there is increasing adoption of these products across all industries, especially in the life science industry.
- More consumers are moving away from thick-client Web-enabled systems.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific continues to dominate the market, but other competitors like LabVantage and StarLIMS continue to steal consumers from Thermo Fisher Scientific with comparable products.
- The lack of customizability and the large cost of LIMS products impedes industry progress.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers and Restraints Total Market
5. Forecasts and Trends Total Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Thick-client (Web-enabled) Segment Analysis
8. Thin-client (Web-based) Segment Analysis
9. Cloud-native Segment Analysis
10. Customer and End-user Analysis
11. Key Companies to Watch
12. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxwwdz/analysis_of_the