DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckq4vq/africa_and_middle) has announced the addition of the "Africa and Middle East Mobile Handset Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Feature" report to their offering.
"Africa and Middle East Mobile Handset Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Feature" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Africa and Middle East and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Africa and Middle East operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Africa and Middle East population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration rates
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset sales by customer type - New subscriptions and replacement mobile handset
- Mobile handset sales by mobile features and smartphone handset Sales by feature
- Mobile handset ASP
- Mobile handset revenue
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY QUARTER
5 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY TYPE OF CUSTOMER
6 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY CATEGORY
7 MOBILE HANDSET ASP
8 MOBILE HANDSET REVENUE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckq4vq/africa_and_middle