DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9d3ss2/africa_and_middle) has announced the addition of the "Africa and Middle East Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Operators" report to their offering.
"Africa and Middle East Mobile Demand Market to 2015: Mobile Subscriptions by Operators" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Africa and Middle East and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Africa and Middle East operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015.
The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Africa and Middle East population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Africa and Middle East mobile penetration rates covering: Main lines, mobile users, mobile subscriptions by type and mobile demand users
- Mobile subscriptions by operators: Total number of mobile subscriptions by network operators and MVNOs
- Mobile subscriptions by package type - Insights into Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions and mobile churn
- Mobile ARPS by operator and subscription type
- Total mobile revenues in Africa and Middle East.
Key Topics Covered:
3 MOBILE PENETRATION OF POPULATION
4 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS BY OPERATORS
5 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS BY TYPE OF PACKAGE
6 MOBILE ARPS
7 MOBILE REVENUES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9d3ss2/africa_and_middle