DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbg34d/citrus_fruit) has announced the addition of the "Citrus Fruit Market in United Kingdom: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for United Kingdom, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses of the citrus fruit market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to United Kingdom citrus fruit market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major British consumers of citrus fruit, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the United Kingdom market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED KINGDOM: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. STRUCTURAL CITRUS FRUIT MARKET IN UNITED KINGDOM
- Overview of citrus fruit market
- Producers of citrus fruit in United Kingdom, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED KINGDOM FOREIGN TRADE IN CITRUS FRUIT MARKET
- Export and import of grapefruits: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of mandarin oranges including tangerines: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of navel oranges: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of lemons: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
5. CONSUMERS OF CITRUS FRUIT ON BRITISH MARKET
- Main citrus fruit consumers
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests of British consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbg34d/citrus_fruit