DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlk665/the_global_body) has announced the addition of the "The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection Market 2014-2024" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global body armor and personal protection market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global body armor and personal protection market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Global body armor and personal protection market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global body armor and personal protection market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for body armor and personal protection. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global body armor and personal protection market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global body armor and personal protection market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
SWOT analysis of global body armor and personal protection market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global body armor and personal protection industry.
Global body armor and personal protection market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global body armor and personal protection market industry expected to be in demand in each region
Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global body armor and personal protection market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The global body armor and personal protection market is expected to be worth US$3.8 billion in 2014 and to increase to US$5.3 billion by 2024, representing a CAGR of 3.18% during the forecast period.
- The expenditure on body armor and personal protection equipment is expected to be driven by soldier modernization programs, internal security threats, such as terrorism and organized crime, police modernization programs and a general shortage of body armor among several others.
- In terms of segments, protective clothing and headgear is expected to account for 29% and 27% respectively in the global body armor and personal protection market, followed by soft armor and hard armor.
Key Topics Covered:
- Anjani Technoplast
- BAE Systems
- Bates Footwear
- Combat Clothing Australia Pty Ltd.
- M Cubed Technologies
- Plasan Sasa Composite Materials
- Point Blank Body Armor Inc
- Sarkar Defence Solutions
- Survitec Group Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlk665/the_global_body