DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzrh2x/global) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Global Squash/Syrups Report 2014 - Comprehensive Analysis of Trends in the Global Squash/Syrups Market Including Long-term Forecasts" to their offering.
The Global Squash/Syrups Report for 2014 comprises of data tables and supporting text providing information at a global regional and country level. The report is compiled from extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on the ground'. Comprising of 74 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews plus a global summary the Global Squash/Syrups Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the squash/syrups category worldwide.
- Squash/syrups achieved modest forward progress of 2% in 2013
- Global per capita consumption edged slightly forwards but remained below the three litre ceiling
- The West Europe region remained in the lead in overall volume terms but its contribution continued to trend downwards
- The Global Squash/Syrups Report 2014 provides a detailed analysis of the global squash/syrups market with global regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2017.
Reasons To Buy
The Global Soft drinks series provides an essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide. in-depth methodology provides consistent reliable data which has been researched and built upwards by specialist researchers on the ground'.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Squash/Syrups Summary
- Africa Squash/Syrups
- Squash/Syrups Category Profile
- Squash/Syrups Key Facts 2013
- Squash/Syrups Commentary
- Squash/Syrups Data Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vzrh2x/global
Source: Canadean Ltd