DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3g7hld/organic) has announced the addition of the "Organic Fertilizer Market in United Kingdom: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for United Kingdom, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses organic fertilizer market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to United Kingdom organic fertilizer market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major British consumers of organic fertilizer, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the United Kingdom market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED KINGDOM: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ORGANIC FERTILIZER MARKET IN UNITED KINGDOM
- Producers of liquid
- Producers of solid
- Producers of compost
- Producers of manure
- Producers of humate
3. UNITED KINGDOM FOREIGN TRADE IN ORGANIC FERTILIZER
- Export and import of organic fertilizers: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
5. CONSUMERS OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER ON BRITISH MARKET
- Main organic fertilizer consumers
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests of British consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3g7hld/organic