DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gvsd4/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of the "United Kingdom Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"United Kingdom Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020" provides key market data on the United Kingdom Traditional Wound Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Traditional Wound Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. The publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
- Market size data for Traditional Wound Management market segments - Gauzes, Sponges, Bandages, Abdominal Pads and Gauze Sponges.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Traditional Wound Management market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Traditional Wound Management market.
- Key players covered include Paul Hartmann AG, Medline Industries, Inc. and BSN medical GmbH.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Traditional Wound Management Market, United Kingdom
4 Overview of Key Companies in United Kingdom, Traditional Wound Management Market
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BSN medical GmbH
- Covidien plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Laboratoires Urgo S.A.
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Paul Hartmann AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gvsd4/united_kingdom