DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pvfxx/elearning) has announced the addition of the "E-Learning Course: NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management" training to their offering.
The NEBOSH Environmental Diploma is designed to equip health and safety practitioners with an appropriate professional level qualification to undertake responsibilities in relation to the risks of damage to the environment posed by work activities.
The intended learning outcomes are that holders of this award should be able to:
- Advise management on the likely environmental impact of an organization's activities and the action needed to avoid or minimize the harmful effects.
- Arrange for appropriate action to be taken either by themselves or in co-operation with other specialist staff.
- Appreciate the inter-relationship between actions taken to protect workpeople and those taken to protect the environment so that the best combination of measures is adopted.
There are no formal entry requirements; prospective candidates should be advised that this is a professional level qualification. The NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management is intended primarily for those responsible for environmental management.
The examination is held twice each year (every 6 months) and comprises one 3-hour written paper where candidates are required to select five from eight questions. There is also a 4,000 word workplace based project to complete.
The syllabus comprises two core modules:
- ED1: Management of environmental risk
- ED2: Application of environmental risk theory and practice
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pvfxx/elearning