DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh453z/uk_gas_market) has announced the addition of the "UK Gas Market Review 2014" report to their offering.
The UK Gas Market Review has been published annually since 1996 and provides an essential insight into the current UK market including detailed analysis of future gas prices.
With a unique track record in accurately forecasting key trends and market developments, our annual Gas Market Review sets industry standards and is utilized by many of Europe's leading Gas and Electricity companies.
The 2013 Review includes an updated analysis of the anticipated development of shale gas in the UK, as quoted in The Economist and The FT. Given changes in government policy that lie behind demand uncertainty, the multiple-scenario approach forecasts shale gas production and output looking towards 2030.
Further highlights of the UK Gas Market Review include:
- A full analysis of the recent changes in the UK gas market including the implications of Japanese nuclear shutdowns.
- The Review provides forecasts on a multi scenario approach with 3 forecasts of gas supply and gas demand up to 2030 on Low, Base and High Cases.
Key Topics Covered:
A. The Spot Market
- Highlights Of The Spot Market 2011/12 To 2013/14
- Significant Developments In The UK Gas Market In 2012 And 2013
- Historic Day-Ahead Price Data For 2010 To 2013
- Historic Month-Ahead Price Data From 2008 To 2013
- Historic Comparison Of UK Spot Prices
B. The Rest Of The Gas Market - 2011/12 To 2013/14
- Flows Through The Interconnector
- Gas Imports Into The UK
- The Industrial And Commercial (I & C) Market
- The Domestic Market
- Gas Storage In The UK
C. Key Factors In Forecasting
- Electricity Market Reform
- Shale Gas
D. Yearly Supply/Demand Forecasts
- Gas Demand Forecasts
- Gas Supply Forecasts
- Yearly Gas Supply/Demand Balances
- Future Levels Of Imports
- Conclusions On Supply And Demand
E. Gas Price Forecasts
- The Background To The Forecasts
- Future Gas Prices
- Monthly Gas Price Forecasts
- Quarterly Gas Price Forecasts 2014 To 2019
- Comparison With The Current Price Curve
- Spot Gas Prices In Continental Markets
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lh453z/uk_gas_market