DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsszm6/country_viewport) has announced the addition of Shift Thought Ltd's new report "Country Viewport: Digital Money in UK 2014" to their offering.
The country is currently undergoing a transformation in financial services, with the spread of Digital Money aided by the rapid penetration of mobile phones.
Whilst mobile phones provide the secret sauce, the author believes they should not be regarded as the main dish. The author works with organisations around the world to shift the thinking from a focus on Mobile Money to planning for Digital Money.
The series helps players to understand the strategies and business models coming from industries other than their own, across a range of products and services and from different parts of the world, to distil best practices for building successful brands that provide innovative access to financial services.
- What are the trends in the use of Digital Money in meeting market needs?
- How have regulations changed and what other changes are likely?
- How should you prioritise markets for launch?
- Which are the leading innovations in each market, and what made them successful?
- Which attempts at Digital Money services failed to take off and why?
- How do you get consumers to adopt and stick with your new way of transferring money and making payments?
- How do you make it beyond Year 1, and achieve commercial success?
- How should you prioritise consumer segments?
- What channels must you support?
- Who should you look to partner with in each part of the world, and what if you are competing with them?
- How do you get cash in and out of your digital wallet, what agent network is best for you?
- What is the most effective way of managing regulatory compliance?
- What approach should you take towards branding your services?
- How should you manage personal data, with a win-win approach?
- What technologies should you favour?
- What is the package of services you will need to offer?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsszm6/country_viewport
Source: Shift Thought Ltd