DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/md9www/country_viewport) has announced the addition of Shift Thought Ltd's new report "Country Viewport: Digital Money in China 2014" to their offering.
China is one of the most promising markets for Digital Money. The most populated country in the world seeks to offer 1.6 billion consumers better ways to pay. New regulations are in place and over 250 new payments providers are currently engaged in carving out niches for themselves in a brand new marketplace.
Is this the time for foreign entrants? Considering high profile withdrawals from the country, is it a risk worth taking?
More importantly, are some of these mammoth new providers planning to enter your home market, and do you know enough to prepare for this?
To create this report we studied the leading banks, mobile operators and payment providers, tracking their initiatives over time. Why did things not work out for them earlier? What has changed now? What challenges remain to be addressed?
We believe that 2014 is the year for Digital Money in China. This report supports the creation of winning strategies, not just for mobile payments but across multiple channels and services, to win those large groups of consumers.
- What are the trends in the use of Digital Money in meeting market needs?
- How have regulations changed and what other changes are likely?
- How should you prioritise markets for launch?
- Which are the leading innovations in each market, and what made them successful?
- Which attempts at Digital Money services failed to take off and why?
- How do you get consumers to adopt and stick with your new way of transferring money and making payments?
- How do you make it beyond Year 1, and achieve commercial success?
- How should you prioritise consumer segments?
- What channels must you support?
- Who should you look to partner with in each part of the world, and what if you are competing with them?
- How do you get cash in and out of your digital wallet, what agent network is best for you?
- What is the most effective way of managing regulatory compliance?
- What approach should you take towards branding your services?
- How should you manage personal data, with a win-win approach?
- What technologies should you favour?
- What is the package of services you will need to offer?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/md9www/country_viewport
Source: Shift Thought Ltd