DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6fkwnx/parkinsons) has announced the addition of the "Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Parkinson's Disease, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Parkinson's Disease
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Parkinson's Disease pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
169 companies are cited in this text including:
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A.
- Calico LLC
- Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Edison Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- GliaCure Inc.
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Io Therapeutics, Inc.
- Iproteos S.L.
- Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- KineMed, Inc.
- Medeia Therapeutics Ltd.
- Motac Neuroscience Ltd
- Netherlands Translational Research Center B.V.
- nLife Therapeutics, S.L.
- Novartis AG
- OPKO Health, Inc.
- Orion Oyj
- Peptron, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- QR Pharma, Inc.
- QRxPharma Limited
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- SanBio, Inc.
- Saneron CCEL Therapeutics, Inc.
- Stelic Institute & Co.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6fkwnx/parkinsons